Window boards are the horizontal sills or liners that form the base of a window installation. The durable Dumaplast window boards for interior use are made of rigid recycled PVC with an internal supporting structure. Dumaboard® is then finished with a quality top layer, providing an attractive hard-wearing and completely damp-proof surface. In this way, our PVC window boards offer a durable, neat, clean and easy maintenance window sill solution. These top quality PVC products are available in different widths and are available in lengths from 2.4 to 6.0 meter (standard length).
Widths vary from 150mm up to 400mm, and are available in five colours: white, marble, beech, golden oak and mahogany. End pieces are available in lengths of 300mm and 400mm in four colours: white (marble), beech, golden oak and mahogany.
Features and Benefits
- Water resistant: Dumaboard® neither swells nor delaminates under the influence of water, and is thus the ideal finish in rooms with a moist atmosphere.
- Hard-wearing: The durable, high quality surface foil offers years of resistance to domestic wear and tear.
- Durable: Distortion or warping is prevented by the exceptionally strong reinforcing ribs.
- Colourfast and retains shape: Dumaboard®is colourfast. Direct sunlight will not warp the window sill.
- Maintenance-friendly: Dumaboard®is easy to maintain using ordinary household cleaners. Avoid harsh abrasives. Painting or varnishing is unnecessary.
- Easy to install: The window sill can easily be cut to the right size using an ordinary saw. Installation is simple too: there are three methods, gluing, screwing at the bracing points or laying directly on wet mortar. The end pieces are glued.
If you have any other questions, then do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly help you further.