- 1970 : Dumaplast was created.
- 1985-1994 : The first major business develops in France, focusing on the DIY market. Subsequently, business is developed with all major DIY retailers in Western Europe.
- 1994 : Dumaplast moves to its current premises at Maldegem, Belgium.
- 1998-1999 : Additional manufacturing resources are acquired in Belgium. There are now two separate manufacturing units in Belgium, making full use of their own specific properties and techniques.
- 2000 : In March of 2000, US and UK subsidiaries were formed, Dumaplast Inc and Dumaplast Ltd.
- 2005 : Dumaplast merges with the Venta group, hereby acquiring amongst others a manufacturing plant in Moscow, Russia.
- 2006 : Dumaplast begins to achieve much higher turnovers than previous years because of the release of some very popular products like Dumaclip®, the first PVC panelling with a joining system on all 4 sides of a panel. This is a large innovation in the world of synthetic wall cladding.
- 2007: Launch of Dumafloor®, our unique waterproof laminate flooring with immediate sales in France, Spain, UK and other countries. Dumafloor® is made in our newly acquired factory near Strasbourg in France.
- 2009: Our wood composite decking Dumadeck® is introduced, hereby servicing a new type of customers for Dumaplast. By immediately launching massive and hollow boards a large potential of customers is served.
- 2009: Dumaplast Distribution is founded in Bucharest, Romania. It is a fully owned new platform focusing on the promotion of Dumaplast products in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 2010: Full launch of the world’s first tile effect panelling with genuinely embossed grooves in the panel (patented Dumalock® system).
If you have any other questions, then do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly help you further.